SUV Rollover Accident Lawyer in Philadelphia
A rollover accident occurs when a vehicle tips over onto its side or roof. These accidents can be terrifying and often result in catastrophic or fatal injuries.
If you were injured in a rollover accident in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, you do not need to go through this process alone. The Philadelphia SUV rollover accident lawyers at Zavodnick & Lasky Personal Injury Lawyers are here to help. Contact our personal injury law firm today at (215) 875-7030 for a free case review.
Table of Contents
How Our Philadelphia Car Accident Lawyers Can Help You After a Rollover Crash
At Zavodnick & Lasky Personal Injury Lawyers, we have over 80 years of combined legal experience. We have developed the skills and resources to help accident victims recover fair compensation when they have been injured in accidents, including SUV rollover accidents.
Our car accident lawyers in Philadelphia, PA can help with your claim by:
- Conducting a thorough investigation to determine all potentially at-fault parties
- Gathering evidence to support all of your legal claims
- Reviewing insurance coverage that may be able to pay for your losses
- Handling communications with all relevant parties so you can focus on your recovery
- Negotiating for fair compensation on your behalf
SUV rollover accident claims are complex because they involve elements of typical car accident cases, as well as product liability principles. The legal team at Zavodnick & Lasky Personal Injury Lawyers has extensive experience handling both types of claims, and we are ready to help you.
If you or a loved one was injured in an SUV rollover accident, do not hesitate to reach out to us for help. We offer a free consultation to inform you of your rights and can guide you through the settlement process with compassion and dignity.
Why Do SUVs Roll Over?
Any vehicle can potentially roll over. Common causes of rollovers include:
- Tripping – Tripping occurs when a car’s tire comes into contact with something like a curb. The vehicle’s weight shifts to one side, and the imbalance can cause the vehicle to tip over.
- Speeding – A vehicle that is speeding around a corner can lose grip with the road and roll over.
- Crash – Sometimes, the impact of a crash can cause a vehicle to flip over.
- Inclement weather – Tires can lose traction with the ground when there is rain or other precipitation.
SUVs, trucks, and vans tend to roll over more often than other vehicles due to their higher center of gravity. Their larger frames can also contribute to more rollover accidents occurring.
Common SUV Rollover Accident Injuries
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety reports that 7,182 people died in rollover crashes in 2020. Rollover accidents can sometimes lead to vehicle occupants being ejected, which increases the likelihood of a fatality.
When rollover injuries are not fatal, they are often severe or catastrophic. Rollover injuries may include:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal injuries
- Neck and back injuries
- Complex fractures
- Internal organ damage and bleeding
Additionally, these accidents can often be traumatizing, which can lead to PTSD and other mental health conditions.
Who Is Responsible For My SUV Rollover Accident in Philadelphia, PA?
Many SUV rollover accidents only involve one vehicle. However, it is important to understand that even if there was no other vehicle involved, that does not necessarily mean you were responsible for the accident.
Possible parties who may be responsible for SUV rollover accidents include:
Some rollover accidents are due to problems with the road, such as:
- Sudden drop-offs
- Dangerous road design
- Missing signage
- Large potholes
An experienced Philadelphia car accident attorney can investigate the collision and identify all responsible parties so you can maximize your potential for recovery.
Some SUV accidents are due to a product defect, such as tires that suddenly explode, or a design defect, such as when a vehicle has an unreasonable risk of flipping over.
The SUV Driver
If you were a passenger in an SUV rollover crash, the driver may be at fault for the accident. You might be able to file a claim with their auto insurance liability provider.
Sometimes, the actions of another driver may lead to an SUV rollover accident, such as if they crash into you or you try to veer away from them to prevent an accident.
Regardless of who caused your accident, a personal injury lawyer in Philadelphia can determine who is at fault and pursue financial compensation on your behalf from all at-fault parties.
Potential Compensation in a Philadelphia SUV Rollover Accident Claim
If you were hurt in an accident caused by another’s negligence, you may be able to recover compensation for all accident-related losses you experience, such as:
- Medical expenses for emergency treatment and ongoing care
- Lost wages and income from time off work
- A reduction or loss in your earning capacity
- In-home care or support services
- Physical therapy
- The replacement value of your vehicle
- Mental health counseling
- Pain and suffering
It is important to work with a knowledgeable Philadelphia SUV rollover accident lawyer who knows how to maximize the value of your claim and ensure that all reasonably anticipated expenses are factored into your settlement.
Learn Your Legal Options When You Contact an SUV Rollover Accident Attorney in Philadelphia, PA
To discuss your case with a knowledgeable SUV rollover accident lawyer in Philadelphia, PA, and to learn about your options for pursuing a claim for compensation, contact Zavodnick & Lasky Personal Injury Lawyers. We offer a free consultation and straightforward legal advice and guidance.
- Airbag Injuries
- Auto Defects
- Can I Be Compensated For Pre-Existing Conditions After a Car Accident?
- Chest Injuries After a Car Accident
- Do I Need a Lawyer After a Hit-and-Run Accident?
- Drunk Driving
- Intersection Accidents
- Rear-End Accidents
- Self-Driving Car
- What if the Other Driver Doesn’t Have Insurance?
- Who Will Pay My Medical Bills After a Car Accident