Philadelphia Personal Injury Resources
- Claim vs. Lawsuit
- How Pennsylvania Statutes Impact Personal Injury Claims
- Loss of Consortium
- Personal Injury Claim Calculator
- Personal Injury FAQ
- Punitive Damages
- Types of Damages Available in Personal Injury Cases
- Understanding Pennsylvania’s Contributory Fault Rules
- What Are Economic Damages?
- What Are Non-Economic Damages?
- What Evidence Can Help Me Prove My Personal Injury Case?
- What is Breach of Duty?
- What Is Causation?
- What is a Personal Injury Case?
- What is Liability?
- What is Negligence?
Types of Injuries
- Airbag Injuries
- Amputation Injuries
- Anesthesia Injuries
- Birth Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Broken Bone Injuries
- Burn Injuries
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Whiplash Injuries
- View All +
Other Cities We Serve
- Philadelphia Government Website – Explore city jobs, search for a property, pay bills, and more.
- City of Philadelphia – Find news and recommendations on what to do.
- Visit Philadelphia – Learn about history, find out the top new reasons to visit Philadelphia, special offers, tourism, and more.
- Philadelphia Wikipedia page – History and information about Philadelphia.
- Distraction.gov — The official US Government website for distracted driving
- National Safety Council — a nonprofit organization whose mission is to save lives by preventing injuries and deaths at work, in homes and communities, and on the road through leadership, research, education, and advocacy.
- US Department of Transportation — Serve the United States by ensuring a fast, safe, efficient, accessible, and convenient transportation system that meets our vital national interests and enhances the quality of life of the American people, today and into the future.
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration — dedicated to achieving the highest standards of excellence in a motor vehicle and highway safety. It works daily to help prevent crashes and their attendant costs, both human and financial.
- Advanced Chiropractic of Philadelphia – 1518 Walnut St #1206, Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Philadelphia Chiropractic – 33 S 3rd St, Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Dr. Paul Rubin’s Chiropractic and Wellness Center – 1420 Walnut St #1404, Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Quest Chiropractic of Philadelphia – 1233 Locust St #102, Philadelphia, PA 19107
Philadelphia Physical Therapists
- Strive Physical Therapy and Sports Rehabilitation – 1500 John F Kennedy Blvd Suite 450, Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Zarett Rehab & Fitness – 520 S 19th St, Philadelphia, PA 19146
- Wallace & Nilan Physical Therapy – 1919 Chestnut St Suite 104, Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Progress Physical Therapy – 3400 Lancaster Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19104
Philadelphia Emergency Rooms
- Jefferson University Hospital Emergency – 111 S 11th St, Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Penn Presbyterian Medical Center Emergency Room – 51 N 39th St, Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Temple University Hospital: Emergency Room – 3401 N Broad St, Philadelphia, PA 19140
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital Emergency Room – 5800 Ridge Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19128
- Philadelphia Municipal Court – Criminal Division – 1301 Filbert St, Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Philadelphia Family Court – 1501 Arch St, Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Common Pleas Court-Civil Trial – 296 Philadelphia Pedestrian Transit, Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Parkway Central Library – 1901 Vine St, Philadelphia, PA 19103
- The Free Library Of Philadelphia – 7810 Frankford Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19136
- South Philadelphia Library – 1700 S Broad St, Philadelphia, PA 19145
- Philadelphia Law Library – 600 City Hall, Philadelphia, PA 19107
Philadelphia Repair Shops
- Don’s Auto Repair – 1132 E Passyunk Ave. Philadelphia, PA 19147
- 11th Street Auto Repair – 820-22 S 11th St, Philadelphia, PA 19147
- Kens Automotive – 341 N 10th St, Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Nigro’s Auto Body – 939 Washington Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19147
*Disclaimer – we do not endorse these companies or profit from having them listed on our website.