What can I do if my Claim has been Denied?

Posted on Thursday, July 5th, 2018 at 4:56 pm    

Oftentimes there is a deny claim and in those situations we file a claim petition on behalf of our client in order to get them the benefits they deserve – not just the wage loss benefits but also the medical benefits. They have a doctor that says they are totally disabled and can’t do their job. In those cases, we will file immediately a claim petition, present their doctor’s testimony, bring that individual live to a hearing to testify before the judge and if we are successful, they will receive their wage loss benefit going back to the first day they were disabled up to the time the doctor says they are no longer disabled or if they continue to remain disabled it will go on indefinitely until there’s something else to change, the status of their benefits, from that,  the judge will award us 20% fee from the benefits often plus statutory interest on the entire  amount given the delay that the insurance company had when ultimately it was determined that they were entitled to workers competition benefits.

Office Address

Zavodnick, Zavodnick & Lasky, LLC
123 S Broad St #1220
Philadelphia, PA 19109
Local: (215) 875-7030
Fax: (215) 875-7033

Get Directions

360° Office Tour

Take a virtual, 360° tour of our office using Google Street View.

Tour Our Office
123 S Broad St #1220
Philadelphia, PA 19109
Call for a FREE, 100% No-obligation consultation - (215) 875-7030
Call Now Button