Market East Personal Injury Lawyer
Were you recently hurt in a car accident or other incident caused by another person’s negligence in the Market East neighborhood of Philadelphia, PA? If so, you may be entitled to compensation for the harm you’ve suffered.
However, being able to collect fair compensation depends on your ability to build a case and negotiate for the money you deserve.
Table of Contents
How Our Market East Personal Injury Attorneys Can Help You Fight for Compensation
If you were hurt in an accident caused by someone else’s negligence, your choice of personal injury lawyers is critical. The legal team at Zavodnick & Lasky Personal Injury Lawyers has over 80 years of combined experience. We have successfully recovered more than $50 million.
You can trust us to capably handle your personal injury claim by:
- Conducting a thorough investigation into the accident
- Gathering compelling evidence to support your case
- Devising an individualized legal strategy designed to help you recover maximum compensation
- Handling communications on your behalf
- Negotiating for top compensation
Give us a call today to start working with a dedicated personal injury lawyer serving Market East in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
The History of the Market East Neighborhood in Philadelphia, PA
Market East – or the Convention Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania – is just steps away from some of the most historical landmarks in the United States, including Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell. Here, our country took shape when the Declaration of Independence was signed in 1776, followed by the signing of the U.S. Constitution in 1789, making the area a favorite for history buffs.
Foodies also enjoy the area with access to the popular Reading Terminal Market, which was established in 1892 and is a favorite spot to find local and farm-fresh produce, meats, cheeses, herbs, and delicacies from around the world.
Some of the Market East neighborhood’s most notable attractions include:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Declaration House
- Lucky Strine Lanes
- Liberty Bell
- The Gallery at Market East
How to get to Zavodnick & Lasky Personal Injury Lawyers From Market East Neighborhood in Philadelphia, PA
Public Transport Directions
Our Personal Injury Law Firm’s Primary Practice Areas
Our primary practice areas are:
We help car accident victims who were injured in various motor vehicle accidents, including:
- Rear-end collisions
- Head-on crashes
- Sideswipe accidents
- Uber, Lyft, and other rideshare accidents
- Taxi accidents
- Rollover accidents
No car accident case is too complex for us to take on.
Market East continues to expand, which is great for our city and economy. However, when parties are negligent and cause workers or others to be injured in construction accidents, we are here to help make things right.
We help motorcycle accident victims recover compensation caused by the negligence of other motorists, which may include:
- Drinking and driving
- Texting while driving
- Driving while fatigued
- Following too closely
- Failing to yield the right-of-way
- Engaging in distracted driving activities
We can conduct a thorough investigation to determine why your accident happened and who is to blame.
Truck accident cases are often more complex than other types of motor vehicle accident cases because they may involve:
- Multiple parties who may have contributed to the accident
- Complex rules and regulations that govern the trucking industry
- Aggressive insurance companies and lawyers that work for multi-million or multi-billion-dollar companies
- More severe injuries because of the sheer weight and power of commercial trucks
- More extensive damages due to the severe impact an accident can have on a victim
No truck accident case is too complicated for Zavodnick & Lasky Personal Injury Lawyers.
If you have lost a loved one in any of the accident types described above, you may be able to file a wrongful death claim. We understand that no amount of money could ever take the place of your loved one.
However, seeking financial compensation may give you some degree of justice and accountability. Our compassionate lawyers can guide you through this process and support you during this difficult time.
Damages Available in Personal Injury Cases in Market East
Accident victims in Pennsylvania can pursue compensation for economic damages caused by the personal injury, which may include:
- Medical expenses, including emergency room bills, ambulance charges, hospital bills, prescription medicines, assistive devices, and costs for ongoing medical care
- Transportation costs to and from doctor visits and other incidental expenses
- Lost income
- Lost earning capacity
- Costs to repair or replace your damaged vehicle
Pennsylvania law also allows accident victims to recover compensation for non-economic damages, including:
- Physical pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Loss of ability to enjoy the pleasures of life
- Embarrassment and humiliation
In rare circumstances, victims may be able to recover punitive damages, which are intended to punish the defendant.
What Does It Cost to Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer in Philly?
At Zavodnick & Lasky Personal Injury Lawyers, our attorneys work on a contingency fee basis. This means you don’t pay anything upfront and only pay for our services if we obtain compensation on your behalf. If we win, we receive a portion of the settlement or verdict, which is explained in your retainer agreement.
What’s the Statute of Limitations in Pennsylvania Personal Injury Cases?
Pennsylvania law requires most personal injury cases to be brought within two years. However, there may be exceptions. If you miss the deadline that applies to your case, you’ll lose your right to pursue damages from an at-fault party.
Schedule a Free Case Evaluation With a Market East Personal Injury Lawyer
If you were hurt in a personal injury accident or tragically lost a loved one because of someone else’s negligence, you deserve justice and accountability. The legal team at Zavodnick & Lasky Personal Injury Lawyers is ready to help you every step of the way.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you need any help finding our office or would like assistance with your personal injury case.
You can reach our law office from Market East by following these directions:
- Head east on Market St. toward N. 39th St.
- Turn right onto S. 15th St.
- Keep left to stay on S. Penn Square.
- Make a slight right turn onto S. Juniper St.
- Turn right onto Walnut St.
- Turn right onto S. Broad St./Ave. of the Arts
Find out more about our office location. We serve in all neighborhoods throughout Philadelphia, PA including:
- Center City
- Cedar Park
- Fish Town
- Logan Square
- Midtown Village
- Old City
- Rittenhouse Square
- South Philadelphia
- University City
- West Philadelphia
What Our Market East Clients Are Saying About Us
Read more of our Google Reviews