Chestnut Hill Personal Injury Lawyer
Were you hurt because of another person’s negligence in the Chestnut Hill neighborhood of Philadelphia, PA? Do you want to fight for the justice and accountability you deserve?
The Chestnut Hill personal injury lawyers at Zavodnick & Lasky Personal Injury Lawyers are here to help. We pursue maximum compensation on behalf of victims and their families and protect their rights throughout the claims process.
Contact or call 215-875-7030 our personal injury law firm today to take advantage of a free case review. You can speak with an experienced attorney about what happened and receive advice regarding your legal options.
Table of Contents
How Our Chestnut Hill Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help You Fight for Compensation
The legal team at Zavodnick & Lasky Personal Injury Lawyers has over 80 years of combined experience helping people recover compensation after accidents and injuries. We’ve obtained $50+ million for our clients throughout Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
If you were injured in an incident caused by someone else’s actions, our Chestnut Hill personal injury attorneys can help by:
- Thoroughly investigating the accident
- Identifying all parties who may be responsible for your injuries
- Preserving evidence that is important to your case, such as electronically stored information, black box data, and medical records
- Accurately determining the full extent of your damages
- Handling communications with third parties, insurance companies, and defense lawyers
- Negotiating a fair resolution of your case
- Representing you in court, if necessary
We’ll develop a personalized legal strategy for your case. Learn more about our process when you call our experienced personal injury lawyers for a free consultation.
The History of the Chestnut Hill Neighborhood in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Francis Daniel Pastorius was the visionary behind the neighborhood of Chestnut Hill. The neighborhood was known for being a bridge between Philadelphia and farmland. Also, during the American Revolution, the area was a vacation spot because of the height and temperature of the land.
Chestnut Hill is known now as a place for wealthy inhabitants with expensive real estate and private schools.
Learning about the area is crucial for some visitors, and they are able to do that by visiting the Mural Arts Museum. The museum has the largest art program open to the public and has been an integral part of the community for more than 35 years.
The Philadelphia Zoo is also located near Chestnut Hill. This landmark has been home to the area for over 150 years. Visitors can experience the wildlife and care for animals that the staff can showcase. The local zoo has won awards for its lessons in education.
How to get to Zavodnick & Lasky Personal Injury Lawyers From Chestnut Hill Neighborhood in Philadelphia, PA
Public Transport Directions
Our Personal Injury Law Firm’s Primary Practice Areas
At Zavodnick & Lasky Personal Injury Lawyers, we are capable of handling the most complex of personal injury cases, including those involving:
Our personal injury team handles various types of car accident claims, including:
- Multi-vehicle accidents
- Rideshare accidents
- Uninsured motorist claims
- Accidents caused by vehicle defects
- Distracted driving accidents
Contact us to learn more about how we can help.
Motorcycle accidents can involve serious and life-altering injuries. If you need a skilled trial lawyer who can help you fight for the compensation you need for your treatment, give us a call today.
Truck drivers, trucking companies, and others may be responsible for truck accidents. Contact us today so we can begin investigating who is liable for your injuries.
When someone causes the death of another through their negligence, the victim’s surviving family may be able to pursue damages through a wrongful death claim. We can help fight for your fair compensation while you focus on your grief and family.
Workers’ compensation is a no-fault insurance system that provides certain benefits for workers injured on the job. However, many injured workers find it hard to navigate this system. Our attorneys are here to help.
Damages Available in Personal Injury Cases in Chestnut Hill, Philadelphia
Damages are the losses you incur because of the accident and your injuries.
Depending on the circumstances, this may include the following:
- Payment for past and future medical treatment
- Lost income and employment benefits
- The reduction in your long-term earning capacity
- Costs to repair or replace damaged property
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish and emotional distress
Our team can review your case and determine the potential compensation you can seek through a Pennsylvania personal injury case.
What Does It Cost to Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer in Philly?
Our Philly personal injury attorneys work on a contingency fee basis. You pay nothing upfront and only pay for our services if we help you recover compensation. The amount we receive is outlined in your retainer agreement.
What’s the Statute of Limitations in Pennsylvania Personal Injury Cases?
If the applicable deadline passes and you have not filed a lawsuit by then, you can lose the right to seek compensation through the courts. Don’t let this happen to you.
Contact our personal injury lawyers in Chestnut Hill, Philadelphia, PA today to learn more about your rights.
Schedule a Free Case Evaluation With a Chestnut Hill Personal Injury Lawyer
Over the years, the personal injury lawyers at Zavodnick & Lasky Personal Injury Lawyers have recovered over $50 million for families in Chestnut Hill and surrounding areas. We can handle your personal injury claim for you so you can focus on your recovery.
You can reach Zavodnick & Lasky Personal Injury Lawyers at 123 S. Broad St. #1220 in Philadelphia, PA 19109 from Chestnut Hill by following these directions:
- Head southeast on Millman St. toward W. Hartwell Ln.
- Turn left onto Navajo St.
- Turn left onto W. Willow Grove Ave.
- Turn right at the first cross street onto Lincoln Dr.
- Turn right onto Cresheim Valley Dr.
- Continue onto Emlen St.
- Turn right onto Lincoln Dr.
- Keep left at the fork.
- Follow signs for I-76.
- Continue onto City Ave.
- Use the left lane to take the I-76 E. ramp to U.S. 1 N./Centra Phila./Roosevelt Blvd.
- Merge onto I-76.
- Continue onto I-76.
- Take exit 344 for I-676 E. toward Central Phila.
- Continue onto I-676.
- Use the right lane to take the exit toward Central Phila.
- Turn right onto N. 15th St.
- Continue straight to stay on N. 15th. St.
- Keep left to stay on S. Penn Square.
- Make a slight right onto S. Juniper St.
- Turn right onto Walnut St.
- Turn right onto S. Broad St./Ave. Of The Arts.
Our office is on the right.
Contact us today for a free case review.
What Our Chestnut Hill Clients Are Saying About Us
Read more of our Google Reviews