South Philadelphia Personal Injury Lawyer
Were you recently injured in an accident in South Philadelphia, PA? Are you looking for legal representation to help you demand the compensation you deserve? Look no further than Zavodnick & Lasky Personal Injury Lawyers.
For decades, we have provided successful legal counsel to clients in Philadelphia and surrounding areas. Contact our law firm for a free consultation to learn how our South Philadelphia personal injury lawyers can help you after an accident, so call now at 215-875-7030.
How Our South Philadelphia Personal Injury Attorneys Can Help You Fight for Damages
Our personal injury lawyers work directly with clients, getting to know them, their situations, and their personal needs. This approach allows us to better understand our clients and achieve their objectives. Our office is responsive, responding to client calls within 24 hours. This personalized attention ensures that we are always on top of our cases.
We know that being involved in an accident can be a difficult process, but we are here to help you every step of the way.
- We’ll work promptly to secure you fair compensation in an expeditious manner.
- We will work thoroughly to uncover important evidence in your case and help arrange medical care, if necessary.
- We’ll negotiate with insurance companies and others and try to reach a settlement that fairly compensates you.
- We’ll be prepared to take your case to trial if negotiations fail.
Call our law office today if you’ve been injured in South Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. We’ll review your options and offer honest advice.
The History of South Philadelphia in Philadelphia, PA
South Philadelphia had its beginning as a satellite town of Philadelphia. Originally several small townships, the area quickly grew after the Industrial Revolution as more people moved to work in the area. South Philadelphia officially became part of the metropolitan area in 1854.
The area continued to grow and served as a beacon to immigrants across the globe. These diverse communities have helped to form South Philadelphia’s vibrant culture.
Visitors who enjoy the history and diversity of the city may like to visit the following:
- Stadium District – The Stadium District is home to the city’s professional football, baseball, basketball, and hockey teams. Lincoln Financial field is located in the Stadium District and is home to the Super Bowl LII champion Philadelphia Eagles.
- South Street – South Street is a favorite of locals with great eateries and eclectic locales like Theatre of Living Arts and Eyes Gallery.
- Art district – You can view a wide assortment of artists’ work in the South Philly art district. Visit the great work of mosaic artists at Magic Gardens, or make your own art at a nonprofit community art school at Fleisher Art Memorial.
- Movie history – Explore some of the famous sites or take a walking tour to discover scenes you can recognize from classics like Rocky, Philadelphia, and The Sixth Sense.
- Italian Market – You can retrace Rocky’s running path through the Italian Market, while also enjoying fresh fish, meat, baked goods, and cheese.
How To Get to Zavodnick & Lasky Personal Injury Lawyers From South Philadephia, PA.
Our Personal Injury Law Firm’s Primary Practice Areas
Our South Philadelphia personal injury attorneys take the following types of cases:
We help car accident victims hold negligent parties responsible for their careless actions, including speeding, drinking and driving, or driving while texting. No matter how your collision occurred, we’re here to help you recover compensation for your injuries.
The construction industry sees more on-the-job deaths and injuries than any other industry. However, construction accidents can be avoided when employers and project managers create safe work environments. Let our team help if you or a loved one was injured on the job.
Motorcycle accident victims often suffer severe, life-changing injuries. We can help you put your life back on track after a motorcycle accident.
Slip & Fall Accidents
Slip and fall accidents can result in serious injuries like:
- Traumatic head injuries
- Broken hips
- Fractured bones
- Soft tissue injuries
We can help you pursue compensation to pay for your medical expenses and other losses.
Careless truck drivers and companies that act negligently can cause harmful truck accidents that injure innocent victims. We can help you hold these parties responsible for prioritizing profits over safety.
If you lost a loved one in any of the accidents described above, you may have grounds to file a wrongful death claim and hold the responsible party through a civil claim. We’ll help you navigate this process and get compensation for things like funeral expenses and lost financial support.
Damages Available in South Philadelphia Personal Injury Cases
Depending on the situation, these damages may include:
- Property damage
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Reduced earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Emotional distress
An experienced South Philadelphia personal injury lawyer can review your case and estimate the potential value of your damages.
What Does It Cost To Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer in Philadelphia County?
Our personal injury lawyers work on a contingency fee basis, so you do not have to pay us any money upfront for our legal services. Payment for our work is contingent on our success.
If we recover compensation for you, we will receive the percentage of your award that is discussed in the retainer agreement. If we do not recover compensation, you do not owe us money for our services. It’s that simple. There’s no risk to you.
Statute of Limitations in Pennsylvania Personal Injury Cases
The time limit to file a lawsuit after a car accident or for another personal injury is generally two years from the date of the accident. If you are hurt in a personal injury accident and fail to file a lawsuit within two years, you may lose your right to pursue compensation in the courts.
Schedule a Free Case Evaluation With a South Philadelphia Personal Injury Lawyer
If you were injured in an accident, Zavodnick & Lasky Personal Injury Lawyers is here for you. We want to help you pursue compensation for the harm you’ve suffered. Contact us today to arrange a free consultation.
Directions To Our Law Firm from South Philadelphia
You can reach our office from South Philadelphia by following these directions:
- Head west on McKean St. toward S. Broad St.
- Turn left onto S. 15th St.
- Turn left onto W. Passyunk Ave.
- Turn left at the first cross street onto S. Broad St.
- Turn right onto Locust St.
- Turn left onto S 13th St.
- Turn left onto Sansom St.
Zavodnick & Lasky Personal Injury Lawyers will be located on the left at 123 S. Broad St. #1220 in Philadelphia, PA 19109.
We serve all neighborhoods in and around Philadelphia, including:
- Ambler (19002)
- Ardmore (19003)
- Bella Vista (19147)
- Bristol (19007)
- Callowhill (19123)
- Cedar Park (19143)
- Chestnut Hill (19118)
- Chinatown (19107)
- Doylestown (18901)
- East Passyunk (19148)
- Fairmount (19121)
- Fishtown (19125)
- Germantown (19144)
- Graduate Hospital (19146)
- Jenkintown (19046)
- Kennet Square (19348)
- Logan Square (19103)
- Manayunk (19127)
- Market East (19106)
- Media (19063)
- Midtown Village (19107)
- Mt. Airy (19119)
- New Hope (18938)
- North Broad (19122)
- Northern Liberties (19123)
- Old City (19106)
- Pennsport (19148)
- Phoenixville (19460)
- Powelton Village (19104)
- Queen Village (19147)
- Rittenhouse Square (19102)
- Skippack (19426)
- Society Hill (19016)
- Spring Garden (19130)
- Spruce Hill (19143)
- University City (19139)
- Washington Square West (19107)
- Wayne (19080)
- West Chester (19380)