Philadelphia personal injury lawyer Todd Lasky’s practice focuses primarily on the representation of individuals who have been injured, whether in work-related accidents, car accidents or as a result of slip-and-fall accidents. He has also successfully handled numerous commercial litigation matters in state and federal courts throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
Mr. Lasky has represented clients in the following areas:
- Chester County
- Bucks County
- Delaware County
- Montgomery County
- Camden County
He is sought after by clients who know he will do everything he can to get them the maximum compensation possible for their injuries and loss of work. Lawyers from around the state also refer him numerous cases as they know he will competently and expeditiously assist their clients as well. Since 2004, Mr. Lasky has been selected by Pa. Super Lawyers as a Pennsylvania Rising Star–an honor bestowed on no more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in the state. Additionally, Mr. Lasky was selected as a National Top 100 Trial Lawyer in Pennsylvania. A graduate of the University of Pennsylvania Law School, Mr. Lasky received his undergraduate degree from the University of Massachusetts.
Mr. Lasky focuses his practice areas on:
- Personal Injury – Car Accidents
- Workers’ Compensation – Injuries in the workplace
- Personal Injury – Slip and Fall Accidents
- Personal Injury – General
Todd Lasky’s Credentials:
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- New Jersey Supreme Court
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D.
- 2001 University of Massachusetts, B.B.A. Accounting
- Philadelphia Bar Association, Workers’ Compensation Section