Ryan Zavodnick is an experienced personal injury attorney who has handled a wide variety of personal injury matters in Philadelphia, PA and the surrounding counties, including, slip and fall accidents, motor vehicle accidents, products liability accidents and workers’ compensation claims resulting from work-related injuries. Mr. Zavodnick is an aggressive and creative attorney who prides himself on going the extra mile for his clients. He is a hands-on attorney who will handle your case personally from start to finish.
Mr. Zavodnick earned his Juris Doctorate from Temple University School of Law in 2003 and his undergraduate degree from Pennsylvania State University in 2000. He is admitted to the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, the Supreme Court of New Jersey, the Supreme Court of Delaware and the United States District Courts for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania and District of Delaware. Mr. Zavodnick is a member of the Philadelphia Bar Association and the Delaware Trial Lawyers Association.
Mr. Zavodnick is a lifelong resident of the Philadelphia, PA area.
Mr. Zavodnick is an experienced lawyer in the following areas:
- Personal Injury – Slip and Fall
- Personal Injury – Car Accidents
- Personal Injury – Motorcycle Accidents
- Workers’ Compensation – Injuries in the Workplace
Ryan Zavodnick’s Credentials:
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court of New Jersey
- Supreme Court of Delaware
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware
- Temple University Beasley School of Law (J.D. 2003)
- Pennsylvania State University (B.S. Marketing, 2000)
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Delaware Trial Lawyers Association