Howard B. Zavodnick
For over 30 years, Howard Zavodnick has been helping clients injured at their place of work or by a third party’s negligence. His experience as a personal injury lawyer is unrivaled. His goal is to recover the maximum amount of compensation for each of his clients-a goal he regularly attains. He has handled thousands of car accident and workers’ compensation cases.
Mr. Zavodnick is a lifelong resident of Philadelphia, having grown up in the Overbook Park section of Philadelphia. He has represented clients throughout the state. He is highly experienced with the state court system, having tried numerous cases and argued multiple appeals in Bucks, Chester, Montgomery, Delaware and Philadelphia Counties. He has been called upon to counsel various parties in a variety of jury trials.
A graduate of Temple University, Mr. Zavodnick received his law degree from Duquesne University School of Law where he was a member of the Law Review. After law school, he received a Masters of Law in Taxation from Temple University Law School.
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. Tax Court
- Supreme Court of the United States
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Central High School 225
- Temple University, B.A. (Liberal Arts majoring in English)
- Duquesne University School of Law, J.D.
- Temple University School of Law, LLM
- Duquesne University Law Review